Friday, August 08, 2008

Spangled Cotinga...

So rumours abound that this section is one of the most 'in demand' for Tribe 2K9. Of course Frontline Brazilian Macaw, Caged Canary and Kiskadee are up in the top ranks as well. I just wanted to share some pics that I got today. I noticed that there was no rear view of Cotinga online and from my review you would already know its very skimpy. For your viewing pleasure..here is a rear view of Cotinga so you know I am not exaggerating! I hope allyuh Cotinga/Macaw/Canary lovers know what you getting yourselves into and see these things in real before rushing it. If you looking for me, I go be in the gym....!






7 comments:

CARNIVAL ENTHUSIAST said...

Oh my, I did not know it looked like that from the back. I dont think my boyfriend will approve of that. This one was not on my list anyway since I know it's going to be one of the more popular ones. But lawdy!!

Carnival Diva said...

steups...ooh approve! I LOVE this costume! That is my kinda thing!

squeezle said...

Not just gym, eh. Brazilian wax as well!

boobs said...

everyday I'm saying I'm starting you just gave me the extra push I needed that costume sure is hot though! woo!

redwhiteblack said...

BRING IT ONNNNNN!!!

S said...

AH LOVE IT !!!! OH GAD OI!!!!!! Lord Faddah... who say sexy?
Eat, sleep and sh*^ squats.. get the buns in order !!!

dajewel1982 said...

whoa!!!! i had no idea that it looked like that in the back!!!!! whoa!!!!