Thursday, January 24, 2008

TRIBE MUSIC LINE UP

Here is the music line up for TRIBE which is just as importanta s whey yuh section ! I feel is a slap in the face to upgrade poor Leasal and give her one of the lamer trucks when some of the just comes have besst trucks. Well I can see already I won't be in my section! However in the past the trucks have sometimes rotated on the day of or vary Monday to Tuesday. I was told that the logic behind the line up was to 'spread the vibe' more in the band. I don't think it will work. From what I see, I think this line up will split the band down the middle. People will gravitate towards the front or towards the back. Xcalibur and 96.7 next to each other? The whole band might go there yes especially if you have been on the road with Tribe past few years.

Cluster 1- Arelon
  • Lady of the Lake
  • Goddess of the Chase

Cluster 2- Xtasy/ 4Play

  • Black Magic
  • Green Water Spirit

Cluster 3- Hypa Hoppa / DJ Dane and D'Bandit

  • Butterfly Bliss
  • Mystique

Cluster 4- Sprang International

  • Autumn Sprite
  • Silver Mist

Cluster 5- 96.7 Truck

  • Mystical India
  • Water Nymph

Cluster 6- XCalibur

  • Isis
  • Sun Goddess

Cluster 7- DJ Lennox

  • Luna
  • Myths Of Babylonia

Cluster 8- DJ Rene/ Playhouse

  • Titania
  • Amalthea
  • Pixie Dust

1 comment:

sexy eyes said...

last year my section had arelon d art man..did not like what he played!!
Play house is cool! i'm normally not in my section, but this year i eh mid a lil hoppie :)