Sunday, July 29, 2007

The show

So show is over and if you blinked you would have missed it. The stage show started abruptly and they raced thru with no indication of what was what. No booklets were handed out to peruse. I can safely say that all the costumes are nice.some are better than others. What I think is silver mist is a bit over rated. Its not in my top three. I still have to look at the pics before I give the word. Tribe tried to impress with special effects and flying fairies but it mostly hindered the view of the costumes. The skin coloured body suits caused a stir. The lead sections are over the top! ?stay tuned for more details later . I laying low cause I just see a girl in my top!.oh die!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from bmobile.

5 comments:

dougla_1 said...

On d scene reports; yuh not easy atall ;) I just got home, jump on Saucy's blog, saw you message comment, jump on over here, and show over. First impression seems mixed, and the lead sections seems to be hot like fire! Nice on the scene, CJumbie (Blackberry en da howouse, yeah, yeah).

So, Saucy's pics up next!!!

gtwarrior said...

THANKS jumbie for the live update...:)

Carnival Jumbie said...

allyuh ppl must be thought i was mad between the picture taking and the frantic typing

saucydiva said...

I LOVE the live report,between me and you these overseas people with it! Yuh going IP launch ?

Carnival Jumbie said...

girl if my evdo was working i would have walked withteh lap top and posted from my car lololol. If tribe coming up in technology then so do we lol