Friday, December 15, 2006

Children of the 80s



Ok Here's a shameless plug. Children of the 80s this Saturday at the national stadium. I telling allyuh this party is the most kicks and real vibes. You can visit the tuck shop, play some games in the arcade and tin pan alley or just dress in your 80s attire to win big prizes. Tickets are selling fast. This is going to be a big bram so if you a little uptown there is also a VIP section (principal office's) for $100, regular started at $80. Tickets at Flam Couture on Ariapita Ave or RED 96.7 on Rust St , St. Clair check triniscene.com for more info/ ticket locations.

Watch nah, I coming fully kit out this year....I eh make up my mind yet but the acid wash and the lambada tights lay out already! I still maintain that this party was my idea! I love the 80s !

2 comments:

pearlprincess said...

How was the party Diva??

kevian said...

Merry Christmas!!! DIVA!!!